As your event approaches, there are a few things you'll want to consider to prepare for your night of.
- When do you want online sales to end?
- In most cases, online sales end an hour or two before the event start time. This gives you enough time to pull any lists, print batches, etc.
- You can have these prices set up before hand and just make sure you deselect the sell online option. This will always be available for sale in the box office
- If customers will be coming with physical tickets you may want to consider scanning these using the Gate Control App.
- If you are collecting or ripping the tickets, each on will have a unique ticket number printed on it as a way for you to check for duplicates.
- If you offered will call as an option, make sure to run your Will Call batch or your Will Call list.
- If so, you'll want to make sure you're equipped with a credit card swiper and laptop/computer, and are using the Express Checkout feature as opposed to regular order process. This will ensure you get customers through the line as efficiently as possible.
Tip: If you have several volunteers or staff members working the night of, you'll want to make sure each has their own login username and password. That way if any issues need to be addressed, you can quickly track down who you need to speak to.