1. Click the Tickets button on the event page for the in the event you'd like to purchase tickets for.
2. Locate the major features of the seating chart to understand the orientation of the seats relative to the stage or event, then find the seat(s) you'd like to order.
- Remember, grayed out seats are unavailable. If you roll your mouse over a seat it tells you if it is available and what seat number you are looking at.
3. Pick the seat(s) and the price level you'd like to order. If you are senior and they have specific senior seats, make sure to take advantage of the discount.
4. Click the orange Checkout Now on the right.
Attempting to select seats from a large seating chart can be difficult on a mobile device. While we have plans to dramatically improve this experience later this year, we recommend purchasing reserved seats from a computer in the meantime.