- Portal Admin can run a Portal Debit report
- Portal Admin can run a Portal Deposit report
- Portal Admin can run a GeoTix fee report
- Portal or organization admin can run an Org Payout report
The Portal Debit report is an exhaustive report of all the debits that will show in your portal account. This is a reconciliation of your portal account.
The Portal Deposit report is exactly what it sounds like. This is every deposit you will see in the portal account. Each order number is easy to find, and so is the total of every deposit you find in the portal account.
The Geotix fee report provides visibility into the breakdown of where all Geotix fees are accrued. This goes down to each order number.
The Organization payout report is a report that shows the breakdown down to each order # of a payout. An admin can easily see the total payout amount of any organization. If an organization did this report, they would only see their own organization but can find details down to each single order number.
All of these reports are pulling from an updated database view which provides a lot more transparency to our developers. If you ever find numbers that don't match to these set of new reports, please reach out to point them out. We'll be phasing all reports to this update database view over the next couple of weeks.
For more on these new reports go here: https://geotixhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226166088-Reporting-Updates
For questions email us
- Clicking edit/delete after canceling add ticket group no longer returns an error
- when defining the price for a package, donation, gift card, or mail fee dollar amounts no longer being replaced by a string of code
- Added validations/errors while creating an email broadcast
- Event follow up email no longer uses the Event reminder copy
- Email broadcasts fail for events with no primary image defined
- Email broadcast no longer tries to send to customers without email addresses
- Added price level name to appear in a customers cart