Does your event come with a free t-shirt? Do you want to know the names of all the guests attending? You can easily gather any desired information from your ticket purchasers by using the Registration Form found under Ticket Settings.
There are 2 different Form Types:
- One form filled out per order - the customer will only need to answer these once no matter how many tickets they are purchasing.
- One form filled out per person - the customer will need to answers these questions for each individual ticket they are purchasing. This option would allow you to gather each attendees name.
There are 3 different types of questions you can ask:
- Radio buttons - only one answer can be selected
- Check boxes - multiple answers can be selected
- Text - customer will enter text
Tip: Questions can be optional or required, and they can be assigned to specific Ticket Types.