There are 2 ways to start adding an event
- Click on the orange circle with a '+' in the center that is in the lower left corner of the screen then select + Event
- Click + Add Event on the Events page, found in the left navigation bar.
Once you've made a new event there are 6 steps to filling out all the necessary information, outlined below.
- Type: There are two types of events One-Time and Ongoing
- One-Time Events occur at a specific date and time, including events that span multiple days. Tickets are good for those dates only and have a maximum quantity that can be sold.
- Ongoing events are exhibit or attraction that can be attended on any day. Tickets are good for any day during the event's durations and do not have a maximum quantity that can be sold.
- Main Info: All the event information is filled out on this page
- When selecting a venue if you just created one it will be at the top of the list. Otherwise, start typing the name of the venue and the list will start shortening.
- When selecting the date you must click twice, for the state date and end date, even if it is a single day event. The beginning time is controlled by the sliders under the left calendar and the ending time is controlled by the sliders under the right calendar.
- Settings: Control how the event behaves in the system, might be the most important page.
- Ticket Info
- Ticket Design
Tip: You have to be at the Organization level to create an event.