There are 3 types of Transaction Limits with Forte:
- Per Trans - max amount that can be paid out per Org Payout. This can be accessed easily using your Sale by Org Summary Report filtered for Credit Card transactions for that day.
- Remember, we are on a Midnight-Midnight payout schedule and pay out Total Revenue less Ticket and Merchant Processing Fees.
- This can be accessed easily by summing the same report as mentioned above.
- This can be accessed easily by summing your Sales by Org Summary Report filtered for Credit Card transactions for that month, or by using you ACH Origination Summary Report in your Forte Terminal.
For each transaction type, you'll have a limit for Debits and Credits
- Debit - a debit to an organization's account in which Forte would credit your account for money collected from your organizations.
- Credit - a refund or a payout to an organizations account in which Forte would debit your account for money you are sending.
Tip: If any of your Org Payouts fail to go trough, for this reason on any other, such as an invalid account number, you will receive an additional payout notification email indicating this failure. In that email it will notify you which Org Payouts failed, and then provide you with a Response Code and description. You can use these to determine why the payout failed.