The Email functionality allows you to send Email Broadcasts to your ticket purchasers directly from the system.
To create an Email Broadcast simply select the Emails icon from the Main Navigation and then click the +Add Email button.
First, select the Event you want to send the Broadcast for.
- Any customer who purchased tickets to this Event, and has an email address on file, will receive this Broadcast.
There are 2 types of Broadcasts you can send:
1. Event Reminder
2. Event Follow-up
Both of these templated Emails will automatically include the following:
- Organization Logo
- Main Event Image
- Event Date/Time
- Venue Info
- Link to the Customer's Order History
You will also have an Editable Contents box, where you can add your own text, hyperlinks, images, etc.
Make sure you schedule a Send Date & Time before saving your broadcast email.
Once your Broadcast is created and saved, you will then have several Actions you can perform:
- Preview Email - view a preview of this Broadcast in your browser
- Test Email- send a test email to the address entered
- Force Send Now- force send your Broadcast
Tip: Make sure your Broadcast is Active if it is ready to send! This is controlled by using the toggle in the top right corner.