If you use the GeoTix app to scan tickets in at the door of your event, you will be able to pull a report showing you which tickets were scanned as well as the customer information associated with those tickets. To do this, you will first need to locate your previous event in the system.
1. Click the Events tab in the lefthand navigation.
2. Click the date dropdown - this defaults to Future Events.
3. Select the date of the event you scanned tickets for.
4. Click on the event name when you find it.
5. Click the Reports tab from the event navigation.
6. Select Manifest from the Report dropdown.
7. Select Ticket Check-Ins from the Type dropdown.
8. Run the report.
The Status column indicates whether or not the ticket was scanned in and the Check-In Time is the timestamp associates with the scan.