Having a buy tickets button on your website is a crucial step in converting your web visitors into ticket buyers. Directing them to the event page on your ticketing Portal allows you to capture both the ticket sale and the contact information of your event attendees. The best part is that setting up your buy tickets button on a Wix website is quick and easy!
1. Login to your Wix website and from the lefthand navigation, select the Site Menu.
2. Select the page where your event information is located.
3. Click the "+" icon to add an element.
4. Select the Button category of elements.
5. Choose the button you would like to have on the page.
6. Drag the button to the area of the page where you would like it to be located and click "Change Text" above the button.
7. Edit the text to say "Buy Tickets".
8. Click "Add a link...".
9. Select "Web Address" for the link type.
10. Paste your event link into the Web URL Address field.
11. Click Done and save the changes to your event page.
Party on, Wayne! Your Buy Tickets Button is live and directing all of your valuable website traffic to your events page.