There are three main controls above your Promo Code list that allow you to Search, Add, and Filter your Promo Codes.
- Search - search across all of your active / inactive Promo Codes
- Add Promo Code - this is how you’ll start the Promo Code creation process.
- Filter - filter the list to display All or only Active Promo Codes.
Additional information about each Promo Code is presented in the list of Promo Codes and also provides you with the ability to change the status of each Promo Code or delete it entirely.
- Promo Code & Information - this contains some details and usage information about your Promo Code.
- In bold is the Promo Code name, followed by the actual Promo Code.
- The second line gives you general information about the Promo Code, what it applies to, and if it has any usage restrictions.
- Last is the expiration date and a count of how many tickets have been discounted using this Promo Code.
- Promo Code Controls - here you can see the status of your Promo Code.
- First is the Promo Code discount amount/type
- For any Promo Code that isnotexpired, you will have the option to toggle it active/inactive. The toggle with not display if the Promo Code is expired.
- You have the option to delete Promo Codes as well. All data for that code will be retained and visible in reporting.
For guidance on creating a Promo Code checkout our related article,Creating a Promo Code.