Having a buy tickets button on your website is a crucial step in converting your web visitors into ticket buyers. Directing them to the event page on your ticketing Portal allows you to capture both the ticket sale and the contact information of your event attendees. The best part is that setting up your buy tickets button on a SquareSpace website is quick and easy!
1. Login to your SquareSpace website and from the lefthand navigation, select the page where your event information is located.
2. Hover over the content area of the page and click Edit.
3. Hover over the area on the page where you would like the button to be located. A line will appear with a bubble on the left side of the page. Click the bubble.
4. In the pop-up window that appears, choose to insert an Image block.
5. In the window that appears, click Add an Image and browse your computer for the Buy Tickets Button image.
6. After the image has uploaded, click the Design tab.
7. From the caption dropdown, select "Do Not Display Caption"
8. Scroll to the bottom of the window, click "Click to add URL...", and select External.
9. Paste your event URL into the URL field.
10. (Optional) Select "Open in New Window" so your ticket buyers still have your website open in their browser after clicking through to the event page on the ticketing Portal.
11. Click Apply and then Save to update your website event page.
12. (Optional) Click and drag the small dot at the bottom of the image block to resize your Buy Tickets button.
Party on, Wayne! Your Buy Tickets Button is live and directing all of your valuable website traffic to your events page.