The mobile app allows you to scan in pdf tickets and process orders for General Admission tickets at the door of your event. Follow the instructions below for guidance on configuring a new iOS device with the mobile app.
- Turn on the iOS mobile device.
- Configure the basic settings and login with an Apple ID
- Connect the iOS mobile device to a private, secure WiFi network.
- Click on the App Store icon
- Search for the mobile app by name and download
- Locate the app on the device and click on it to open.
- Login with the same credentials you use to access the admin site for your organization online.
Do not sign in on multiple devices with the same user credentials simultaneously. This can cause errors in the app when processing orders or scanning tickets. If an email address is in use for more than one set of admin credentials, you will not be able to login to the mobile app altogether. To avoid this, simply ensure that you have a unique email in use for each of your organizations that are setup in the system.
6. Upon logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to allow the mobile app to access the camera on the device. Select Yes or Accept to ensure this permission is granted.
If you do not allow the app to have access to the camera on the device, the app will crash when the camera is opened to scan tickets or capture credit card info.
- Close the app
- Locate and click on the Settings icon for the iOS device
- Scroll down the list of apps on the device to find the app
- Click on the app
- Toggle the Camera tab to Green
- Re-open the app
- Login with your credentials
7. Click on the event you would like to manage and begin scanning and selling tickets!
We also have a full guide with more info about how to use the mobile app.