Version 3.5.6, released 10/29/2019
- Fixed issues with some timezones names not being recognized
- Some events were not being created via our API, fixed that
- Removed unsupported "Login with Facebook" buttons
- Addressed a software vulnerability
Version 3.5.3 & 3.5.4, released 10/23/2019
- Our system integration (API) allows for partners to access our system with a user token (POST)
- In the other direction, integrated systems can grab an event summary report via GET
- The next phase in our custom event category feature has added a UI for system-level users
- Donations again have the ability to upload images to go with new funds, and also added donation amount options of $20 and $75.
- Orders are sorted on the event dashboard from newest to oldest
- Event dashboard elements updated to better handle ongoing events
- Fixed daily sales graph on Event manage page to reflect refunds on
- Fixed timezone issue on daily sales graph for the main dashboard
- All dialog boxes in admin will be more uniform
- Fixed address and state/province/country codes related to API integrations
Version 3.5.2, released 10/15/2019
- Partners can now POST organization user tokens
- Set all notifications off as the default for new admin/staff users
- Fixed users being orphaned when an organization is deleted
- Fixed 500 error in some auto-scrolling views
Version 3.5.1, released 10/11/2019
- Registration reports can now be exported from new event dashboard
- Admin can now process orders for private events
- Fixed sporadic error when running a report
- Added an empty state when report returns no results
- Fixed digest emails not sending or sending to wrong users
- Fixed event dashboard pages not responding when Ticket Inventory names had a single quote
Version 3.5.0, released 10/09/2019
- Event Dashboards got a complete makeover! All of the same features are there (plus a few more!), but it looks more than a little different. Read the full explanation here.
- We have added the (much sought after) ability to check-in tickets from the new Event Dashboard!
- There was an issue with digest emails routing to wrong users that is now fixed.
- An error when trying to feature an event from the edit event pages is fixed, so now portal owners can feature specific instances of a recurring event.
Version 3.4.7, released 10/07/2019
- We are preparing our categories so that organizers can choose more than one category for an event. This release is Phase 1 of that project.
- New categories list will be: Arts & Theater, Business, Classes & Workshops, Charity & Causes, Community, Concerts, Conferences & Expos, Entertainment, Festivals, Food & Drink, Health & Wellness, Hobbies & Interests, Holidays, Kids & Family, Lifestyle, Nightlife, Sports & Fitness, Travel & Outdoors, Tours & Attractions.
- New categories will be available to event creators in a future release, coming soon.
Removed login using Facebook buttons (no longer supported)
Upgraded search to new version