Our software is configured to work with a specific printer that can print classic tickets with stubs, also known as "rip tickets". These are convenient tickets to have because you can rip off the stub to track when a ticket has been used and keep the stubs to track total tickets used.
Reach out to us if you would like to acquire the appropriate printer for your box office to print your own rip tickets, or you can order pre-printed rip tickets from us (see below).
Do you want to print specific tickets or print presale tickets?
- Make a list of the specific tickets you need to print
- Go into each order and print the tickets.
- Verify you have all the tickets you need.
- Create a hold for the number or exact question of tickets you'd like to sell presale
- Click each of these tickets individually and click "print". (photo?)
- Print all of your tickets
- After you've found out how many were really sold, note that #.
- If all of them were sold, pay the hold with "cash"
- If only some of them were, go in and release the hold.
- Create another hold for the number of tickets sold.
- Pay "cash" at the end of your event
10 Business Days In Advance
- Request the Pre-Sale “Rip” Tickets Request Form by emailing support
- We will send you the Google form within 1 business day
- Complete the Pre-Sale “Rip” Tickets Request Form
- We will reply with a proof for the printed tickets within 1-2 business days
5-7 Business Days In Advance
- Approve the printed ticket proof
- We will print the tickets requested per the approved proof
- We will ship the tickets requested
- We will send your portal an invoice for the printed tickets and shipping
- Typically, the proofing process will take 2-3 business days, printing the tickets will take 1-2 business days, and shipping will take 3-5 business days. If the process takes longer than 10 business days through no fault of ours, any additional costs such as express mail or reprint of tickets will be charged to you.
- Make a list of all the tickets or ticket types you need printed. If you have several tickets, be sure to specify. If you have a long list, feel free to attach a document or share it to support.
- The cost is $0.25 per ticket + shipping.
- Be sure to include what the price on the tickets should be.
- Fill out this form https://forms.gle/2MZyKm98JTCud79Y9