When an order is created for any reserved tickets, the seat that is selected can be edited after the order is processed. This is helpful when a customer requests a seating change, or if seats that have been sold need to be made free. The feature is available while viewing any order with reserved tickets. Be sure that there are open seats somewhere in the event's floor plan before attempting to edit seat assignments.
Edit a Seat on an Order
- Navigate to the customer page by selecting "Customers" on the navigation menu.
- Use the "Name" search field to search by customer name or email, or use the "Order Number" search option.
- Select the customer name and then click to view the order that needs to be edited.
Information below is out of date. We will update this when seat assignments are editable.fella
See the animation below for the following steps, the animation should replay for review:
- When viewing the order, select the checkbox next to the tickets.
- Expand the drop-down menu and select "Edit".
- Click on the new seats in the floor plan.
- Scroll to the bottom of the seating chart and select "Save Tickets".
- Confirm in the order that the tickets are now showing the new row and seat.